Saturday 10 November 2012

- Promote this Page Liver Care Liver care cannot be ignored, healthy liver is essential for proper functioning of the liver. If you do nothave a healthy liver all the body functioning gets disturbed because liver is the most effective organ of the body. Liver functioning gets disturbed because of harmful infectious particles, liver damages caused due to accidents, severe illness, and inadequate rest. Liver plays a crucial role in removing toxicants or unwanted substances introduced in the body by long chemical-based medicines. Liver careis very important otherwise all the metabolic activity of the body gets disturbed and damaged liver means a great loss. 1. Causes for Liver Care 2. Symptoms for Liver Care 3. Diet for Liver Care Causes of liver disease like liver cirrhosis and hepatitis: Lacks of balanced diet, some internalinfections caused in the body, immune disorder, high dozes of chemical-based medicines, alcohol intake lead to the liver cell damage and improper flow of the blood in different body parts i.e., liver loss its natural functioning in the body. Toxic substance introduced in the liver, unsafe sexual practice, severe physical damage caused in the liver, disorder caused in the body immune, and blood transfer lead to hepatitis. Go To Top Symptoms for Liver Care Symptoms for liver cirrhosis are stomach pain, gastric problems, improper digestion of foods, severe sickness, reduction in body weight, discoloration of the skin i.e., skin turns yellow especially eyes, and lackof energy are some of the symptomsof liver cirrhosis. Symptoms for hepatitis are severe illness and your body turns yellow, restlessness, lack of strength, abnormal urine color, liver swelling, and body weakness. Body loss its natural functioning so liver care becomes essential for normal functioning of the body. Home Remedies for Liver Care How to Take Care of your Liver 1. Liver care in case of liver disease called liver cirrhosis---Liver care by using natural and safe fruit papaya. Mixture of lemon juice and papaya fruit is effective in the case of liver cirrhosis. Add (half tablespoon) lemon juice in the (two teaspoon) papaya juice, mix it well and eat thisnatural mixture everyday. This is one of the natural and safe remediesfor liver care. Continue taking this mixture for three-four weeks. This isone of the best home remedies for liver care . 2. Mixture of vegetable juice (spinach vegetable and carrot) in theratio of 1:1 is effective in the treatment of liver cirrhosis. Take a glass of this natural juice everyday for at least three-four weeks. 3. Roots of dandelion provide a goodliver care. Boil its root (small amount) in a glass of water for 10 minutes. Your drink is ready for drink. This is one of the useful home remedies for liver care . 4. How to take care of your liver with Honey - Mixture of honey and bhringaraj is effective in treating liver cirrhosis and provides good liver care. Make a natural solution using juice of medicinal herb bhringaraj (2 tablespoon) and honey (2 tablespoon). This is a doze that should be taken two times in a day (half in the morning and half in the evening). This is one of the important home remedies for liver care . 5. Licorice herbal solution founds a good cure for liver disease and provides a good liver care. 6. Milk thistles (it keeps the toxic material away and helps in new cellsformation in the liver in place of damaged liver cells), turmeric, and guduchi are some of the other herbs which are effective and provide safe liver care in various liver diseases like liver cirrhosis. Dos and don’ts Avoid tea and other beverages to maintain healthy liver. This is necessary for liver care. Do yoga and breathing exercises everyday as it keeps the liver and other body organs healthy from inside and outside. Do pranayam , kapalbharti , and bhadrika , anulom vilom everyday allthese yogic breathing exercises keepthe whole system healthy and keep your liver healthy. Drink lots of fresh and clean water. Water keeps the body system clean and healthy, Say no to alcohol as alcohol badly impacts liver. If you really want to live a healthy life say no to this deadly drink today. Avoid excess sugar and salt in your diet as they are harmful for the body. This is necessary for liver care. Go To Top Liver Care Diet Eat protein rich foods like eggs, pulses, and fish in your diet for maintaining healthy liver. Eat less fatty, less oily foods as they are unhealthy for you and your liver. For proper functioning of the liver you need to take a balanced diet richin different vegetables, fruits and proteins. Eat green vegetables and fruits like cucumber, carrots, palak, spinach, and papaya in your regular diet. Vegetables like cabbage, sprouts, mushroom, tomatoes, beans, beet, karela (bitter gourd) neem (margosa) are very good and healthyfor protecting liver disease. These vegetables help in detoxifying the whole system, they contain necessary minerals and vitamins for maintaining healthy liver. Eat small meals as they are easily digested andcreate less trouble for liver functioning. Do not eat deep fried refined flour products as they harm your liver and its functioning. Remember liver care and its protection require your preventive

http://dynamic-tips.blogspot.com/

11 comments:



  1. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Dr. Iyabiye who cured me of Hepatitis B with his herbal medicine, I fell sick September 2019 with symptoms like: ribs pain, dark urine, headache and lost of appetite. I when to hospital and discovered that it was chronic hepatitis. I was given some antiviral drugs to slow it down the viral load so that my liver will not be damaged, but the drugs wasn’t working after sometime and my stomach stated swollen. I came arose his recommendation online while I was searching for help hence the hospital couldn’t help anymore, he administer his medication on me and I was cured after taken the medication. If interested reach him through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tested of hepatitis B early this year, I experienced dark urine and ribs pain so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed of HEP B. The doctor gave me anti-retroviral drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective and I was so scared because they say it has no cure, out of frustration I told my friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Iyabiye. He gave me his contact and reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. contact: +234-815-857-7300, (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348025012866,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348025012866  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain, so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for chronic HEPATITIS B. The doctor gave me drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective anymore. And I was so scared because they say it has no cure, I told a friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Iyabiye. He gave me his contact and I reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. Contact: +234-815-857-7300, (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big thanks to Dr. Iyabiye who treated/cure my brother of chronic HEPATITIS B and Liver Cirrhosis. My brother was diagnosed of the disease last year and will try several antiviral medications but they were all to no avail. At a point my brother developed swollen stomach and loss of appetite, I went online out of frustration for a new medication and I came across this doctor’s recommendation. I reached out to him and my brother was cured after the completion of the medicine and tested negative at the hospital. Dr. iyabiye’s contact: +234-815-857-7300 and email: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 681-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really unbelievable, I just got tested negative to HEPATITIS B after a long time of suffering. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain and then I went to the hospital for treatment and I was told its hepatitis b that it has no cure, although I was given some drugs to slowdown the viral load but it later got worse hence my body was getting weaker. My friend helped me locate Dr. Iyabiye while looking for possible solution online. I contacted him and the pains gone after taken his medicine, I went back to the hospital for a test and I was tested negative. This is real wonderful, here is the Dr. contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES) HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR. Ehimare have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: drehimare3@gmail.com or WhatsApp him + 1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete